Since 90 years our family owned company KM ist supplying quality products at competitive prices. The main product categories for the retails business are Safety Matches, Lighters and Fire Starters. Further we supply advertising matches, promotional lighters, fire starters and customized paperbags.
The company was founded in 1926 by Karl Müller and taken over by his son Jörg Müller in 1973. In 1990 and 1996 the next generation started to take over the responsibilities: Georg Friedrich Müller and Christine Fletterer. Today Georg Friedrich Müller is the General Manager of KM.
From the beginning of the company Safety Matches were the main product. Today plastic lighters and firestarters complete the "fire" product range and especially paperbags round up the business range. KM is able to deliver private label as well as its own brands. Packaging can be adjusted to customers' needs.
Our customers all over the world value KM's ability to offer quality products in customized designs with uncomplicated services and at competitive prices. All products are produced according to the latest European standards and controlled on regular basis by independent laboratories.
We currently supply many major retailers and drugstores all around Europe. The export business is growing continously and today exports make up more than 50% of the total sales volume.
Social and Ecological Responsibility
We want to express our social responsibility by being a member of BSCI. The BSCI code of conduct is the basis of our production facilities and a step to improve working conditions worldwide. Our raw material comes from FSC certified sources and recycling material is used whenever possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by mail: info@KMmatch.com
KM MATCH & LIGHTERS stands for:
EUROPE's SPECIALIST for "ALL AROUND FIRE" along with its registered brand names:
- Multiple product ideas:
- advertising matches
- supermarket matches
- accessories for grill and fireplace
- child resistant lighters
- ecological firelighters
- BBQ grills and accessories
- fireplace tool sets
- High Quality by certified safety and high standards like DIN 1783:1997 + A 1:2002, ISO 9994:2006 and according to ISO 22702:2003, EN 13869:2002, TÜV certificate
- Continuous improvement, innovative product development and flexible arrangements of design and layout upon customer requirements
- Customer Service and consumer satisfaction, high professional competence, short response time
- International activities e.g. domestic and international shows, exhibitions, personal consulations
- Efficient structures and therefore short decision paths
- Longlasting and successful cooperation with customers and suppliers in a serious partnership
- Motivated and competent staff
- Profound education with high practical relevance
- Honesty, confidence, reliability
- Family owned company since 1926
- Financial independence